Dear Prospective Student,
Hearty congratulations for your excellent performance in JEE Main and JEE Advanced! We are eagerly waiting to welcome you to IIT Dharwad. Please read on to know the salient features of
IIT Dharwad designed to nurture your holistic growth.
The offer letter, declarations forms, fee payment, instructions and guidelines for JEE (Advanced) qualified candidates for admission to B.Tech 2021.
Information on hotels and local transportation
- The additional information on schedule of events, orientation programme etc will be made available shortly. candidates and parents are advised to keep visiting the website at regular intervals.
- It is recommended for candidates and parents to read all the instructions carefully. In spite of this, if there are any queries regarding B.Tech admissions, the same can be sent to B.Tech2021admissions@iitdh.ac.in . Queries sent to any other email ids will not be answered.
- The fee payment for B.Tech admissions 2021 will commence from 20th November 2021 onwards. Please use the link given in the fee circular for payment of fees.
- Reference to FORM - 5 (TEMPLATE FOR VACCINATION CERTIFICATE)-Page 7 of offer letter document):
- 4.1 The candidates/parents who are facing difficulty with respect to the date of vaccination/certification from the doctor for MMR and Chickenpox, a self declaration by the student and parent will suffice. The self declaration has to be given on the same form itself.
- 4.2 The eligible candidates can attach a copy of Covid 19 vaccination certificate downloaded from the relevant portal. A doctor's certification/authentication for Covid 19 vaccination is not required.
- Course Curriculum for 2021 for all branches. Click Here
- Timetable for 2021 for all branches. Click Here
Know your IIT Dharwad