The Career Development Cell (CDC) of IIT Dharwad is a student-driven body that endeavors to nurture the careers of all the students of the institute. This includes efforts to (i) Facilitate placements and internships in the industry, academia, as well as the government sector, and (ii) Mentor pursuits of higher education.
(Note: If you are looking for openings at IIT Dharwad, please refer to "Notifications" section of IIT Dharwad website, or contact the relevant faculty.)
1. Interested recruiters (private companies, PSUs, NGOs, etc.) are requested to fill the Job Notification Form.
2. IITDh will be happy to provide local hospitality to all interested recruiters visiting IITDh for the selection process.
3. Placement Policy
1. Interested mentoring organizations (private companies, PSUs, NGOs, etc.) are requested to fill the Internship Notification Form.
2. Rules and regulations for the mentoring organization.
3. Rules and regulations for the students.
4. Co-Op program at IIT Dharwad.
5. Internship Report for Summer 2019
3rd year B.Tech. CSE
3rd year B.Tech. Electrical
3rd year B.Tech. Mechanical
Assistant Professor Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Assistant Professor Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
Assistant Professor Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Copyright 2018 @IITDH. All rights are reserved